Submit a request
Who is the target audience for this post? Check if you can advertise to them here.
Complete User Access Agreement form (invited users only)
- "Users of this website are entitled to expect that any information collected as a result of that use will be treated within the terms of the NSW Government’s privacy responsibilities and obligations.”
- "By using this website, applications and services, or otherwise providing us with your information, you acknowledge and agree to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information as described in this privacy statement".
- “The Departments will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent or otherwise in accordance with the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.”
- “Each Department may disclose personal information to contracted service providers who may have a role in processing form information or responding to feedback.“
- “Each Department may publish aggregated information about feedback on the website, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.”
- “Access to the raw data is restricted to a limited number of officers in each of the Departments and our service providers contracted for the purpose of analysis and to report on the success of the website in meeting the Departments’ communication and access objectives.” https://www.nsw.gov.au/nsw-government/privacy-statement (retrieved on 6/2/23).
I understand that in receiving access to the NSW Government website feedback analysis dashboard I will have access to confidential data that may include personal or health information or otherwise sensitive data.
This data is collected by the NSW Department of Customer Service to help understand website feedback across nsw.gov.au and identify improvements to content and online experience.
The data is collected under a website privacy statement (Privacy statement ) that notes:
This support request is for account holders only. Please see this article to find your relevant portfolio contact for any enquiries.
Has your video been created in line with our checklist for creating best practice videos? The checklist can be found at this link
Note: To add grant recipients to nsw.gov.au, you first need to have built your grant in full on the website. For further information, read this article.
We need grant recipient information in a particular format. Download, save a copy and fill out the blank grant recipient spreadsheet. Then upload it to this form (below) and press submit to send it to the team to add to your grant.
You must setup-up your stand-alone Google account using your NSW government email address. Government email address must be an identifiable to a named staff member, no shared/generic email addresses allowed. Please follow these steps on how to set up a stand-alone Google account.
As outlined in our advertising guidelines, when you run a paid campaign on the NSW Gov social media channels, you must secure adequate resources for comment moderation (English and CALD). The moderators will need to come from your agency or be sourced through an experienced agency.
Please note that we do not turn comments off and follow a community management protocol. Please read more about community management in the guide.
Refer to IPC checklist if yes.
Refer to IPC checklist if yes.
Please ask the new staff member to complete and submit the form.
Our most frequently used forms are listed here:
The Content request form is used for: changes or updates to content on nsw.gov.au, help with search (SEO) queries, analytics for a page or section, help with a NSW Government consultation (Have Your Say), help with User Experience (UX), support from a Content Administrator, publishing a media release.
The User access requests form is used for activating or troubleshooting login issues for these systems: Drupal CMS, Google Analytics, Site Improve, Help Hub.
The Request support for privacy enquiries form is used for enquiries relating to Privacy on nsw.gov.au.
The Internal Digital Channels request form is used for internal staff needing assistance with: Zendesk incidents and requests, Help Hub article submission, Zendesk improvements, JIRA/Confluence access.
The Report a CMS bug or request a new feature form is used to either report a bug in Drupal CMS, or alternatively to request a new feature be implemented
If your request does not match any of these options and is not listed in the dropdown above, please proceed and let us know how we can assist you.
Please do not submit this request if you selected 'No'. Access can only be granted after training has been completed. Using the training request form, you can request training. By clicking this link, you will be directed to the training request form. Upon completion of the training, you will be instructed to fill out this access form to request for an Drupal CMS account. If you have selected Yes, training attendance will be verified.
If you require additional Meta or LinkedIn Insights tags to support a digital campaign, raise a request on the Social Media request form.
If this bug or new feature request is for the CRM and not for Drupal CMS, then please use this CRM new feature, enhancement or bugs request form to submit CRM related requests.
Please upload the Word document via the 'Attachments' button below.
Alternatively, provide the Confluence page link with the information required for your Help Hub Article.
You can also provide any additional information here if needed.